Description of Job:
Seeking a Landscape Architect with an interest in residential design to join our studio in Atlanta. This person will play an integral role in the entire design process including design development, creating permit and construction drawings, creating landscape plans, and project management. A minimum of two years direct experience and the ability to manage multiple projects at once is a must. Being detail-oriented and organized is also key to success in this environment. Training, personal and professional growth, and group dynamics are very important to us and thus finding a person who will fit into our creative, team-based culture is our highest priority.
• B.S. in Landscape Architecture
• 2-4 years of professional experience, preferably in residential design
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Land F/X, Adobe Photoshop, and SketchUp
• Ability to work on a team, learn quickly, and follow direction
• Strong oral, written, and graphic communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Applicant will need to pass a drug-test prior to employment
Salary & Benefits:
• 401K plan, medical/dental/vision insurance
• Paid sick time, vacation, and holidays
• Compensation will be determined based on experience and education.
How to Apply:
Founded in 1988 Planters is an end-to-end landscape architecture and garden design firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Highlands, NC. The landscape architecture studio and main office are located in Atlanta’s Armour Yards campus, and future beltline connection, between the Buckhead and Midtown hubs. For more information about Planters or on this position please contact Renee Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website at www.plantersgarden.com.