Description of Job:
Lose & Associates, Inc., with offices in Atlanta and Nashville, has immediate openings for teams of Planners and Landscape Architects to work on projects in The People’s Republic of China. Projects include $100,000,000 park developments and plans for towns and cities designed from scratch.
Team members must have a current passport and have the ability and desire to work abroad for several weeks at a time.
Team members will also work on our other projects in the Southeastern United States.
Minimum qualifications for the position include:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Landscape Architecture or Planning.
• Ideal candidates will have 3-7 years of professional experience.
• Ideal candidates will have strong technical knowledge of construction materials, construction detailing, grading, construction layout materials and common construction document development for commercial and public infrastructure projects.
• Ideal candidates must be a good writer and have strong computer skills.
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and/or other graphics software.
Founded in 1982, Lose & Associates is known for design excellence, creative solutions, environmental acumen, and scrupulous attention to detail. Our staff includes architects, landscape architects, civil engineers, and urban planners.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits package. We are members of AIA, APA, ASLA, ASCE, USGBC, SAME and NRPA. Please visit our website: www.loseassoc.com
How to Apply:
Respond: Interested candidates should forward cover letter, work samples, and resume to Marla Simmons firstname.lastname@example.org