2019 ASLA Southeast Regional Conference
June 2 - June 4
Join the SE chapters of Landscape Architects for the 2019 ASLA Southeast Regional Conference. The conference will be held on Sunday, June 2nd through Tuesday, June 4th at the Hyatt Regency located in downtown Greenville, South Carolina.
EARLY BIRD PRICING WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM NOW THROUGH MARCH 1, 2019.
The 2019 ASLA Southeast Regional Conference is certain to educate, engage, and ignite discussion within the Landscape Architecture Community, including:
- Field Sessions that explore all the Upstate has to offer with local guides
- Enjoy the unique blend of modern city and historic southern charm as renowned Greenville mayor Knox White, Honorary ASLA kicks off the conference!
- Celebrate with your colleagues at the Awards Luncheon
- Experience cutting edge displays and immersive spaces in a re-imagined Vendor Expo
- Challenge yourself and your colleagues with a Pop-up Design Competition
- Network with students and emerging professionals at Poster Session Presentations
- Refresh your perspective by attending thoughtful and engaging Keynote Sessions given by leaders in the field
- Meet new friends and enjoy the comradery at the Welcome Reception and Happy Hours
- Experience downtown Greenville and all that it has to offer, including the iconic Falls Park, a thriving downtown, an exciting culinary scene, and incredible outdoor activities
Continuing education credits will be available for participation at this year’s conference. More information regarding continuing education credits will be available in the near future and can be found at www.scasla.org.
To make a room reservation at the reduced rate, please call the reservation line at 864-235-1234 using the group name “Landscape Architects” or visit https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/GSPRG/G-LA19 to make your room reservation online.