Description of Job / Position
Planters, a firm specializing in high-end residential projects, is seeking a Jr. Landscape Architect to join our team in Atlanta. Under the supervision of a Senior Landscape Architect, this person will be learning about and playing an integral role in the entire design process including conceptualization, master planning, design development, creating permit and construction drawings, creating landscape plans, and project management. Being detail oriented and organized is key to success in this environment. Training, personal and professional growth, and group cohesion are very important to us and finding a person who will fit into our creative, team-based culture is our highest priority.
• B.S. in Landscape Architecture
• 2-4 years of professional experience
• Licensure or willingness to pursue licensure
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Land F/X, Adobe Photoshop, and SketchUp
• Ability to work on a team, learn quickly, and follow direction
• Strong oral, written, and graphic communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Applicant will need to pass a drug-test prior to employment
Salary & Benefits
• 401K plan, medical/dental/vision insurance
• Paid sick time, vacation, and holidays
• Compensation will be determined based on experience and education
How to Apply
For more information about Planters or on this position please contact Renee Logan at email@example.com and visit our website at www.plantersgarden.com.