THW Design is seeking a staff level Land Planner / Landscape Architect.
Key responsibilities for anticipated project scopes include:
- site layout plans, grading plans, amenity plans
- landscape and hardscape designs
- site furnishing layout and other outdoor design elements
The successful candidate will collaborate with a design team in the preparation and production of plans, design drawings, renderings (both hand and digital) and construction documents as directed by the project manager in various stages of design to include:
- Master Planning
- Site Design
- Conceptual Design
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Documentation
- Construction Administration
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture (minimum) and 3 to 5 years of relevant work in the design field. A landscape architect with strong hand graphic and design skills, and proficiency in AutoCAD, Land FX, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite and Sketch Up are required. A working knowledge of Revit would also be a advantageous.
Applicant should be working toward Landscape Architectural license (if not already licensed).
Other experience and qualifications:
- Strong coordination abilities with architects, civil engineers, MEP engineers, irrigation design team, etc.
- Data collection and assistance with project analysis (Zoning Codes, GIS)
- Understanding of, and experience with data collection methods to conduct site analysis and research
- Effective time management
- Proactive approach to assisting studio leaders to meet project and company goals
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- ‘Blank-page’ design skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Hand Graphic Ability a plus
- Effectively managing project deadlines and project budgets
- Positive attitude, team-first approach and willingness to learn
Job Type: Full-time
- Landscape Architecture: 3 years
- Landscape Design: 3 years
Required work authorization:
- United States