Our Atlanta team is looking to grow! We are seeking a licensed Landscape Architect (Georgia licensure preferred) with 8+ years of experience and preferably an MLA. Our ideal candidate will be locally involved and passionate about Atlanta, and will have sound construction and design fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and broad project management experience (preferably in the Metro Atlanta area).
As a Landscape Architect and Project Manager at Dix.Hite you’ll lead each project with confidence, ensuring it is planned well and delivered on time, within budget, and within the approved scope. Your leadership skills and design knowledge will help you empower your team and promote thought leadership. We pride ourselves on our level of detail so your organizational skills will be essential to your team’s success. Your professionalism and ability to represent the firm with clients, consultants, and contractors will help us manage projects and build relationships.
Dix.Hite is a landscape architecture firm based in Longwood, FL, with offices in Atlanta, GA, and Birmingham, AL. Dix.Hite is an engaging, supportive, and inspiring place to work. We design with the goal of bringing the community and the earth into harmony. People who thrive here are friendly and fun, passionate and driven, ethical and collaborative. We take care of our people by paying a competitive salary, providing great benefits like 401k and insurance, and investing in your continued growth and development through mentorship and training.
Our Atlanta office is located in Poncey-Highland, steps from Freedom Park, and a 10-minute walk to Ponce City Market and the BeltLine.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Deliver projects to the satisfaction of the Client and Dix.Hite
• Develop and successfully execute the project plan
• Communicate with purpose – be outspoken and well spoken
• Understand and manage project risks
• Successfully manage project change
• Among other responsibilities, control cost and manage resources
• Collaborate with Studio Leaders, Landscape Architects, and Designers
• Empower the team to successfully deliver projects
• Execute quality deliverables while maintaining focus on the craft
• Enable solutions that connect people to places through engaging design
• Pursue formal and informal training and continuous improvement