Want to work for the world’s leader in play design and equipment manufacturing?
At Playworld Preferred, we design, supply and build recreational play spaces for schools, parks, childcare facilities, HOA’s and more. We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative for our Atlanta territory. In a multi-county market, you will represent a top tier playground and sports/exercise equipment, site furnishings, a splash park line and shade shelters along with other products that make us a turnkey company. You will work from your home office and have administrative help from our central office in NC.
The Sales Rep’s responsibilities include:
• Generating and driving new project from concept to completion
• Drive specifications to secure product position and resulting bid success
• Assist customers in designing their recreation/play space based on their available space, budget, and needs
• Provide Project Coordination team with the necessary information to produce accurate and timely product proposals
• Educate landscape architects, mayors, PTO/PTA’s, contractors, and all other customers on our products and services
• Must understand and follow the company’s sales operation policies
• Meet or exceed assigned sales quotas as directed by sales manager
• Report prospect and client activity to the management team
• Document and record sales prospect information into the corporate CRM system
• Report product or service issues
• Provide project management and oversight of installation jobs
Qualified applicants will have:
• 5 years of sales experience preferred
• Landscape design and/or construction experience preferred
• Ability to contribute in a cross-functional collaborative environment.
• Good technical writing, documentation, and record keeping skills.
• Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
Deadline to apply is April 30, 2019
No phone inquiries please.
Salary & benefits
PlayPower offers a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, paid time off, health insurance and 401(K) for full-time positions. Qualified candidates only.
Resumes will only be accepted through the deadline date. Although we appreciate all interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Reference checks and pre-employment drug testing will be conducted.
PlayPower is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Playworld Preferred is a division of PlayPower, Inc.
How to Apply