Ironwood Design Group is seeking a highly motivated Landscape Architect or Landscape Designer to become a part of our growing firm.
Landscape architecture is an art and a science–an exterior realization of a concept. Ironwood Design Group understands and applies timeless design principles on every project. Our experienced team honors the aesthetic of thought pioneers while embracing innovation. We strive to enhance the spirit of every project and maintain the integrity of every installation. Ironwood Design Group values design theory, tradition, discernment, and innovation above all else. Every installation starts with Ironwood Design Group’s four proven design principles; form, experience, visualization and movement.
We represent over 30 years of experience in Landscape Architecture and Land Planning. Disciplines within our practice cover the following areas: Corporate and Commercial Environments, Residential Communities, Streetscape and Public Spaces, Parks and Recreation, Hospitality and Resorts and Therapeutic Gardens.
Our efforts also extend to solution based services like: Conservation and LEED Design, Green Infrastructure, Master Planning, Reclamation, Urban Design, and Project Management. Ironwood Design Group has achieved nationwide and local affiliation with ASLA, Atlanta Apartment Association, USGB, and ULI.
We look forward to working with you.
As a Staff Landscape Architect you will assist and participate in development of design concepts and technical solutions on a range of project types. Your responsibilities will include developing illustrative graphics, contributing to project reports, collaborating with consultants and assisting with client presentations. You will:
• Collaborate and assist team members with graphic creation, precedent research, design implementation solutions, and project narratives
• Prepares contract documents including details, sections, elevations and schedules.
• Assist with business development initiatives and special projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or related field.
• 1+ year professional experience
• Ability to work in multiple scales of design development, from large scale planning to urban and landscape architecture design
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Strong proficiency with CAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Excel and Word required • Strong hand-graphics & rendering skills, hand perspectives a plus!
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, verbal, listening and written; including client presentation skills
• Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter with ability to prioritize
• Collaborative and professional work ethic
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates, please send an email to Jobs@IronwoodDG.com . Include a cover letter telling us why our studio interests you, your resume, salary requirements, and compact, representative sample of your recent work (no larger than 4MB). APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER AND PORTFOLIO/WORK SAMPLE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. You may opt to include a link to a single PDF file larger than 4MB via DropBox link or equivalent.